ZO® SKIN HEALTH, INC. – THE NEXT GENERATION OF SKIN HEALTH SOLUTIONS
Founded by Dr. Obagi in 2007, ZO Skin Health, Inc. was created to provide physicians and patients with the world’s most innovative and effective skin health solutions.
ZO SKIN HEALTH
The ZO Skin Health range is designed for use at home under the direction of a trained specialist or medical professional. Regular use of the results-orientated skin regimes can achieve remarkable results even on difficult skin conditions, including
- Ageing, lines and wrinkles
- Sun damage
The ZO Skin Health range includes cosmeceutical products which use clinically proven active ingredients in high concentrations to give the best possible results. Some of the products will require a medical prescription. That’s why ZO Skin Health is only available through selected and specially trained cosmetic clinics, where a suitable regime can be created to suit the individual patient’s skin type and concerns. Skin regimes are monitored and adapted as the skin responds.
ZO Medical is a range of products and treatments for professional use, which are designed to target skin conditions and complaints with more intensive treatments than can be achieved at home. These can be used very effectively alongside ZO Skin Health regimes or as stand-alone treatments.
ZO Skin Health Regime
ZO Skin Health and Medical products work in a 5-step process, activating then stimulating the skin cells to repair, replenish and maintain themselves:
- Cleanse and Scrub – To get rid of any surface debris on the skin, and slough away any dead skin cells.
- Oil Control and Tone – To either control excess oil production or soothe dry skin.
- Treatment – To prepare the barrier of the skin to maximise the absorption of the active ingredients, for optimum effect.
- Calm and Nourish – To soothe the skin from irritation and provide hydration, as well as anti-inflammatory action.
- Protect – To prevent any further skin damage, with protection against UVA and UVB rays from the sun, as well as HEV (high energy visible) or blue light.
Treatment programmes include:
- Acne prevention and treatment – for anyone with blackheads, whiteheads, comedones, papules, cysts and even acne scarring. This program can slow sebum activity, break down surface sebum, exfoliate dead skin cells and help repair surface damage, tighten pores and improve skin texture
- Level 1 daily skincare regime – generally for clients aged 17-25, this programme involves hydration and protection of the skin using high levels of advanced skin care ingredients to help delay the natural ageing process
- Level 2 daily skincare regime – generally for clients aged 26-44, this ‘moderately aggressive’ programme is designed to reduce the signs of ageing and promote a more youthful complexion
- Level 3 daily skincare regime – generally for clients aged 45+, this aggressive anti-ageing programme is designed to reduce the appearance of deeper lines/wrinkles and minimise hyperpigmentation for a more even skintone
At Elixir Cosmetics our therapists and staff are ZO trained and more than happy to help you embark on your skin journey with us. We will provide full support and care throughout your journey.